Self-Catering – Little Pebble House
“Incredible job, eye for detail and finish, you’ve thought of everything and spared no expense to acheive this” – AA Inspector
Little Pebble House the “little sister” to our multi Award-winning Pebble House (which is just 2 minutes away) sleeping up to 4 adults and is a newly refurbished no expense spared bungalow, located in a very quiet road behind Pebble House. Enjoy exclusive use, sea views, 2 luxury boutique bedrooms individually designed with 2 bath/shower rooms, wonderfully relaxing large lounge enjoying those sea views, a separate dining room & separate kitchen looking out over the sensational sea views, a very large utility room and then the sea view terraces to dine out on or just to catch the rays from.
The property is a broken-plan layout which enables you to enjoy the amazing sense of space whilst being able to chat to your loved ones/companions whilst cooking up a feast with some local produce.
Free Wi-Fi and Free parking located right outside The House. Smart TV’s, SkyQ.
Little Pebble House is No-Smoking, No Vaping and also animal free throughout to assist all guests with allergies
Rates from £768 per week – see bottom of this page for all Rates
For availability, please contact us direct either by phone or email
For those of you who love to cook you be will be able to enjoy whipping up the local Cornish delights in the kitchen with every utensils required to cook up your own memories with, all whilst drinking in the sea views from. The separate dining room has a wall of glass sliding doors opening out on to the rear terraces where you will also find table and chairs for Al Fresco dining on Cornish sunny days and sun loungers to catch the rays from
Relax in the super spacious lounge, put your feet up enjoying a 55” Smart TV with SkyQ or just chillax gazing out at the breathtaking sea views through the wall of glass.
“I defy anyone to fault or find something you have not thought of. Perfect on every level” – AA Inspector
Designed in our contemporary boutique style, still enjoying those sea views, fitted with an electric double oven with 6 ring induction hob, an under-counter fridge, wine fridge, dishwasher and many surfaces to spread out over with more utensils than you realised you needed, mood lighting. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- State of the art kitchen
- Electric fan assisted double over
- Extra-large induction hob with extractor fan over – extra care must be taken if fitted with a pace maker!
- Wine fridge
- Online supermarket deliveries from:- Asda; Tesco; Waitrose; Sainsbury accepted to Little Pebble House address
A separate dining room leads off the kitchen with an original Eames glass dining table, a 32” Smart TV and a wall of glass of patio doors to enjoy the rear terraces from, leading out to the raised patio areas where you sit out and enjoy your meals or a glass of something chilled, Al Fresco.
Relax in the very large lounge, situated at the rear of the house, sinking in to the super comfy sofas putting your feet up on a foot stool or two, enjoying gazing out at the breathtaking sea views through the wall of glass with a glass of fizz, or a great cup of tea in hand. On rainy or windy days, just wind down with weather watching or enjoing the 55” Smart TV with SkyQ or, enjoying a together moment. There is a also a BOSE sound system to dance the night away with!!
Master bedroom with Super King Size bed OR twin beds with pocket sprung mattress, chest drawers, chair, 40” Smart TV with peaceful views over the front garden.
A dressing room with large double wardrobe, chest drawers & a storage shelves. En suite bathroom with a luxurious double ended bath, toilet and basin plus separate en suite shower room with extra-large walk-in shower & mood lighting.
- Fine Egyptian cotton bed linen
- White fluffy towel set
- Complimentary WiFi
- 40” Smart TV
- BOSE BLuetooth speaker
- En suite bathroom with separate shower room – extra-large shower & double ended bath
- Underfloor heating in dressing, bath and shower rooms
Second bedroom with British king size bed with pocket sprung mattress, chest drawers, hanging rail, 32” Smart TV with peaceful views over the front garden and adjoining shower room with extra-large walk-in shower, basin & toilet and mood lighting
- Fine Egyptian cotton bed linen
- White fluffy towel set
- Complimentary WiFi
- 32” Smart TV
- BOSE Bluetooth speaker
- Adjoining shower room with extra-large walk-in shower, basin and toilet
- Underfloor heating in shower room
“Terrific sense of space everywhere, so light and airy” – AA Inspector
There is also a very large utility room kitted out with a washing machine, tumble dryer and large American style fridge freezer, iron & ironing board, indoor clothes dryer, tiled floor with underfloor heating, giving access to the front driveway. A great place to store your surf boards, wash off your sandy toes after a day at the beach or washing off and storing your walking shoes from your throlling walk along the SW Coast Path
There is a peaceful Cornish stone framed front garden and at the rear, there is a hard landscaped garden with those stunning sea views which is a complete suntrap and is equipped with garden furniture, sun loungers and rotary washing line.
“A Hotel experience within a phenomenal Self-Catering property” – AA Inspector
- Personal Welcome, Property acquaintance and Check-in & Out by Little Pebble House owners Andrea & Simon
- Check in 4pm to 8pm – you must ensure any supermarket deliveries arrive after 4pm
- Check out by 10am on departure day
- Bed linen and towels – please ensure you bring your own beach/outside towels
- Essentials – sugar; salt & pepper; kitchen hand soap; weekend supply of washing-up liquid; dishwasher tablets; washing-up sponges; tea towels; kitchen hand towel etc.; complimentary sized Molton Brown shower gel/shampoo/conditioner per bedroom
- Welcome items
- Extra housekeeping available on request (which will include bedding & towel change) – please book this with us before your arrival and preferably at time of booking
- First aid box
- Hard wired smoke and fire alarm system
About Your Booking
Contact us with your booking request giving us your chosen dates and number of guests
Check In and Out Days are on a Friday of 7 nights duration
Short breaks of 3, 4 or 5 nights are available out of High/ Mid- Season. Please contact us via our contact Form or Call us
Booking Request Form – Document attached
- If a booking is made 8 weeks or more before the Holiday is due to start, a deposit of one-third of the rent is payable.
- If a booking is made less than 8 weeks before the Holiday is due to start, the full rent, plus any additional charges, must be paid at the time of booking.
- Should Little Pebble House not accept or reject a booking request, all sums of money paid by the Guest in relation to the Holiday will be refunded immediately
- Once a booking has been confirmed by Little Pebble House, the booking can only be changed or cancelled with the written agreement of Little Pebble House. If you wish to cancel the booking the Guest must notify Little Pebble House in writing (the “Cancellation Notice”). A booking can only be cancelled prior to the start of the letting
- In the event that a cancellation is made then a cancellation charge is payable depending on the number of days before the holiday start date that Little Pebble House have received the Cancellation Notice. The Cancellation Charge (as a percentage of the rental cost of the Holiday) as given here :-
- 0 to 13 days 100% ; 14 to 27 days 75% ; 28 to 55 days 60%; ; 56 days or more Deposit
- £500 refundable Cautionary Deposit collected a week before your arrival. Refunded up to 14 days after your stay barring any damages/negligence caused
Terms & Conditions of booking Document must be read, signed and returned to us before your booking will be Guaranteed. T&C’s click here.